Here I Go Again..

September 27, 2008

Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much I've missed you,
I've been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.


This movie is seriously..fantastic!!love the songs..love the story..love the actors..Such a sweet and funny movie..It's s MUST watch!!
I noe u're at good posing wit tissues!! lol

Thanks for being there for me..You are a great fwen..wit great personality..I'm sure u'll b success in future..Thanks for standing up for me..making me feel better all the time..True friends will be there when you're in trouble..You can always look for me and talk to me..can use my shoulder..*ahem*I sounded so -man- now..HAHA!!

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."
-- Jewish saying

I thnk I just found another treasure =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook