Exam Stress

February 23, 2008

Oh PLS tel me why does dis all happen 2 me..nt onli me..all Form 5 dis year..Dun laugh..it's reli nt funny..

A vry vry shocking news announced early in da morning tdy..
Originally,our exam starts on 29th of February..now they moved it 4ward on 28th February..Tt's ok..but..

here's our original time-table:-
29th Feb 2008 -BI & Sej
3rd March 2008 -BM & Physics
4th March 2008 -EST & Math
5th March 2008 -BC & Chem
6th March 2008 -Moral & Add Math
7th March 2008 -Bio

Now..
28th Feb 2008 -Bio
29th Feb 2008 -BI & Sej
3rd March 2008 -BM & Physics
4th March 2008 -EST & Math
5th March 2008 -BC & Chem
6th March 2008 -Moral & Add Math

FYI,If u realise,der's onli 5 days 2 study bio n our exam syllabus is like,F4 ALL chapters n f5 Chap1..WTH??!!Hey..come on lar..CNY is jus over n y mus u wait til tdy??TODAY??U onli told us tt u move 4ward our exam TODAY!!4 wat reason?Jus bcz our skl is selected 2 b 1 of da centre for the election on 8th March 2008??Ok,at least u guys is smart enuf 2 let us hav our hol start on 7th March but agn..gotto replace on 29th March??HEY!!!U shld let us rest without replacement!!

Thcr,u guys were once a student..It's so last min!!I rather u move evrything forward than jus bringing Bio to da 1st day of exam lor!!Hu's brilliant idea was tt?I wanna chop tt fella head's off..

Anthr bad news...regarding our SPM..It's supposed 2 b on da 10th of Nov but it was postponed 2 17th of Nov..4 wat reason?Cz they say 10th of Nov is stil skl day,so they wanna prevent truancy,so postponed it 2 a week ltr..Suffer anthr week?!I hope SPM can end quickly so I can fly..At least I can fly til I get my SPM results...AHHHH..

Evrything is soo..tight..My exams..I haven't study yet..T.T

Tdy is da 2nd day of photo session..I took 4 LPS n Red House agn..Taking photo 4 LPS always geram me..y?Cz v line up 4 1 hour n take photo 4 10sec..=_=..Free style is soooo noob..

I'm so stress..wun b blogging til exam over..dun miss me..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook