Sports Day

May 03, 2008

Tdy is da BIGG day..Overnite in skl 2 finish up EVERYTHING..I went home 2 bath n took nap after skl den went bak skl at nite 2 help out..eat wit my younger bro ^^ errr...

Marchers been marching since 1.30pm till 9pm..(got break)Merah SPIRIT!
GO GO MERAH!!
HOR-----MAT

So basically v have 2 finish EVERYTHING in 1 nite..
da 3D bull..
banners..took these materials frm my dad's factory
gosh..I look like gonna kill ppl..XD
our plan..

When over 2 Hijau & Ungu for fun..
Chee Mun n I
Shi Ning..dun shy shy larr..
drying da model..finally done..
does it look like peacock?
Ungu party..XD

Suddenly I heard ppl screaming...AHHHHH!!
it was Brian Loh..
bcz he saw dis frog..he sket frog..
Pei Wen n Liki!
kuning ppl..
their khemah..
Wei Chuen scratching his back..
Jia Cheng's leg n hand..painted..
Biru's khemah..
Dan Shiow..
Wei Chuen's heaven..
LKT room..so messy..v both look so tired n sleepy..
finally done..30 hats..I did it ar!!
Ka Poh n Sher Ren..sleepin..
sleepy..
"Kenny!!Open ur eyes!!"
n so he did..
Ern Lyn n Liki!
Merah khemah!!
how many dead bodies u saw?da gate was locked..so v can't go out..

Hui Ning took me 2 a place n I slept der..less than 1 hour..n walao..my back hurts..
Hui Ning..tired..

Next morning..
have 2 help dem wear costume..
biru..penguins..
I design wan ar..
merah!!
Ready??
our mascott!!
souvenirs for VIP..
magician?Captain MERAH!!
Sharon wearing my kebaya(last yr de)
Hijau!!
purple!!
kuning..
Chen Foong & Chen Hoong..not forgetting..ME!
1st up..RUMAH UNGU!!
next..RUMAH BIRU!!
den..HIJAU!!(kuning 1st..but I took video instead of photo)
den MERAH!!
MERAH khemah..finally done..
err..wat's wit da flag?@_@
UNGU's KHEMAH..
OMG..hu's tt??
IT's OOI WEI CHUEN...u're sooooooo LAME!!Kuning's khemah..
Hijau's khemah..
Daecan n Jie Min..
Shi Ning..
Biru's khemah..
merah SEMANGAT!!
Merah spirit..
Cool..
Seng Tzer hiding up der..sexy ass..XP
posing..
XD..
Dry ice..they use bare hands..brave-nye..
Lim Yoke Keng having fun..
LOOK at merah's mark..
#1 thristy..
#2 yeng(u failed)
#3 Lala pose..
SMILE...
Liki & Kah Men..
Sui Lun n Liki..
Us...
da B*TCH tt spoil KUNING..
#1 Ka Poh n Liki..
#2 Ka Poh n Liki..
Merah frm lowest went up 2 3rd place..

Results:
Perhiasan
1st-Kuning
2nd-Merah
3rd-Ungu
4th-Biru
5th-Hijau

Pembarisan
1st-Merah
2nd-Kuning
3rd-Ungu
4th-Hijau
5th-Biru

Overall
1st-Kuning
2nd-Ungu
3rd-Merah
4th-Hijau
5th-Biru

GREAT JOB MERAH!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook