Day By Day

September 07, 2008

FRIDAY,SEPTEMBER 5,2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
LIOW CHERN JUNG!!!

I miss hanging out wit you..
those days..

I'm sry I couldn't celebrate bday wit u..Trials is coming plus I hav LPS Installation tdy..Hope u had a great day tdy!!Studied in McD wit Jason and othr ppl - Aaron,Jay Wvin,Wei Hong..etc..Sry Jason,I thnk I annoyed u tdy cz I'm too stress..>.<..Seriously,I am pressured seeing evry1 started studying..they are REALLY studying..sum ppl who nvr study b4 oso started focusing on trials..die lorr..I got dis..
and dis..

studied in McD til nite..went home n straight 2 bed..tired..

Today,SATURDAY,SEPTEMBER 6,2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
YONG XIAN TZE!!!

I'm shocked when I went 2 skl..and saw Shi Ning onli..thought v're da onli girls frm our class tt came 2 skl..den v saw Xin Ni..ok fine,total girls frm 5s5 tt came 2 skl tdy was 3...and 13 guys came 2 skl..Our class had da most number of guys tt came 2 skl-I thnk..Attendance was not bad..16 ppl..better than sum othr classes..Pn.Sim pass by our class n peeped..and u noe..her reaction is so cute..XD..PJPK lessons 4 guys was on like usual..and of course,those guys bu shuang lar..they wanna study mar..HAHA..othrs was ok..Ms.Ashikin came in n gave us paper work on 'Inheritance'..Xian Tze wasn't feeling well..and he decided 2 sleep in evry corner of da class except da dustbin corner..=_=..*speechless*

It's been raining evryday..I thnk I've mentioned it b4..but I'm gonna say it agn..

I love rainy days..=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook