Tagged by Melanie

February 16, 2009

The rules and regulations :
1) Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things / habits / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4) No tags back!!


Tag ur it !

1) I fancy Hello Kitty XD..

2) I hold spoon with my left hand and fork with my right hand so many ppl thought I'm left-handed..

3) Hippy! haha!

4)I laugh for no reason sometimes LOL

5) I learnt rhythmic gymnastic,piano,cha cha,hip hop,modern dance,line dance,belly dance,art,singing,computer,taekwondo

6) my first OWN handphone was when I'm in Form 2..and I've changed phone twice..but using the same number

7) I never had short hair since 5 years old

8) And I pierced my ear when I'm 5 years old XD

9) I'm very blur of what people says sumtimes LOL

10) I can draw..seriously

11) I'm a chocolate lover

12) I never knew how to tie my hair until I was in Form 3..even now I only know how to tie 1 style - ponytail

13) I've never been out country before..not even Singapore!

14) My eye lashes are real!!

15) I enjoy my life to the fullest!!

I tag: Chern Jung,Calvin,Boon Wei,Astin,Carmen,Wen Jie,Chin Ming,Meu Ye,Tik Lam and Lee Li

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook