Malaysian Choral Eisteddfod Competition

June 01, 2009

It's a 2 days choir competition..Meu Ye and I was the FOH (Front Of House)..it's basically I very simple and easy job compared to Calvin and Yik Luei but when the competition is on,it's a bit rush to run here and there..I'm lazy to type so see pics ba..more pics to view frm facebook..
Meu Ye and I doing FOG (Front Of Gate)
Calvin put the flower on my head and ask me to pose LOL
made friends with the Batu Lintang,Sarawak choirs..
Liki and Shi Ning
with the Batu Lintang Choirs
Calvin,Teck Ming and Liki
with the Philippines choir!!
with Sibu Methodist Sarawak Choir
Professor Andre de Quadros and CHS Choir..spot me!
won high silver diploma
it's transparent so u need white background to read!
Liki and Juliette Lai

After the competition ends,we cleaned up..briefing for the day and stuff..At night went makan at Taipan again!! LOL
I'm driving weeee~ Wei Lon was actually driving Calvin and this photo was taken while they're in the car on the road and passing by my car LMAO!!

Tired la~~~~ My holiday macam ini!!! But it's really a good experience to learn to manage an event especially this Malaysian Choral Eisteddfod Competition =) seriously it's very helpful and meaningful event! I've learnt lots of things from here..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook