Super Long Tissue Bread

October 30, 2009

All of a sudden,my dad says he want to bring us to eat Roti Tisu..I was so curious what is to special about this Roti Tisu..We went to Original Kayu and my dad insisted to order Roti Tisu..and this is what we saw..
look at my brother's face LOL
3 plates you know!!

I got even more curious how they make it..went to the kitchen..
sapu butter..
that person even pose for me to take picture LOL

I never ate such LONG Roti Tisu before..have you seen before? not me till today haha! But I'm sure I can't finish it all by myself..my mom was shocked to see this Roti Tisu haha!

My dad had good laugh at our shocked faces =_=

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I can finish it~~~~ next time bring me~~~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh yea lor I was just thinking to ajak u..we go makan after my exam ok? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah~~~~~~*happy till flying aorund* XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAIT! you pay ar??? *watery eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  5. no lah! I be ur driver lah! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh... means u pay da patrol and i pay for da food lo? XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah yeah xD fair and square xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. walaaaaaooo damn long tisu. hahahaha seems delisious though

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok lo~~~~ XP *hehe... next time bbq plaza u belanja~~~*

    ReplyDelete
  10. >Blazin Beta: yeah it's reli long and not bad lah the taste..sweet and crispy xD

    >Aaron CF: I nvr eat in bbq plaza b4..nice meh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's GREAT~~~ can ply with da meat and sayur~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. isit the mamak "andy lau visited?"!

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook