My Dream in the Year of the Tiger

February 06, 2010

Run Li Kee Run..

The original verse is from Forrest Gump..It goes “Run Forrest Run” I thought that movie was rather inspiring and meaningful..It make me tears too..

And Forest Gump said this “My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

I am not a brilliant student neither do I’m a poor student..I might be a small person but I have a big dream..I hope to fly overseas and to be a successful Dietitics and Nutritionist..I am currently a college student doing A-Levels in Sunway University College and graduating in June this year..DSC09684

trophy that I received

Being a nutritionist or dietitics can give advise to people on matters of nutrition and teach people how to take care of their health..*bite fingers* but so hard to get in leh!~

DSC03310copy

Apart from getting the min requirement to enter the university money issue is something tough to deal with..Its definitely not easy to support me to study overseas what’s more sending me to top university which requires $$$..sigh money money money..*scratch head* Why have you did to empower my future??? I have decided to go university overseas for better qualification..

DSC03935copy

My mom(right) and I(left)

If Tiger Beer gives me RM8,888..I will use it as a scholarship for me to continue my studies overseas..It is a tough and challenging road for me but I know it’s going to be worth it..

Then I can say “Wah Nuffnang and Tiger Beer gives me “faat faat faat faat” le! At least can lighten my parents burden..” “faat faat faat faat” means 8888 in chinese which also means 发财 haha!

Forrest Gump : When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

Elderly Southern Women On Park Bench : And so,you just ran?

Forrest Gump : Yeah

I’ve always been craving and longing to be here..

mba_Registry_1

University of Otago,New Zealand

Let’s see if I can run towards my dream in the year of Tiger =) 1520473493_eb397c7fac

Rawr the year of 2010!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook