I'm Going To The Gatsby Deodarant Street Fair

March 20, 2010

Have you heard about Gatsby before? There..the advertisement about the hair one...the guy with very cool dance move..

You get to see it everyday on the television advertisement all the time one..Even in the cinema..haha! (Eh I realised the dance moves looks like Johnny Deep dance in Alice In The Wonderland!)

Kids know how to sing it too! xD

Gatsby is known for their hair product..but guess what? They are launching their NEW product -> Gatsby DEODARANT!

They are having Gatsby Deodarant Street Fair

Date: 17th of April 2010,Sunday
Time: 10.00am - 5.00pm
Venue: Front Foyer,Ground Floor,Berjaya Times Square,Kuala Lumpur


YOU HAVE JUST GOT TO ATTEND THIS STREET FAIR!

Why?

There will be lucky draws and various cool gadgets worth up to RM15,000 up for grabs!wah I also want lor~

Games!
It's gonna be like a fun-fair! Weeeeee~
Sumo-Wrestling(in air bag suits) I push you,you push me..
Gladiator Battle I hit you,you hit me

and other addictive games you would expect in a fun-fair!

How to get there?enlarge it for a clearer view

How can you miss the chance to attend this street fair? =)

I've marked this date in my calendar already :) what about you?
17th of April 2010!

For more information,log on to www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair

Quick Fact:
Gatsby Deodarant Protection comes in 7 cool variance for all occasions,is available in spray can and roll on to suit your individual needs,contains o-Cymen that reduces odour effectively and Triclosan,an anti-bacteria agent for antiseptic and odour suppression

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook