A Nightmare On Elm Street Movie Premiere

May 12, 2010

I don't fancy horror movies :D It takes me about 2 years to get proper sleep after watching 15minutes of Ju-On..stop laughing ==I think this movie was not bad,the graphic and sound effect is good! Though the ending was quite expected..If you like horror movie,but afraid to watch like me then you can watch..Other people's commented it wasn't that scary..I've never seen the actors before but I think Jackie Earle Haley acted quite well as Freddy Krueger..

And I get to sleep well after the movie kekeke
Starring : Jackie Earle Haley, Kyle Gallner, Rooney Mara, Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker and Kellan Lutz
Director : Samuel Bayer
Production : Michael Bay, Andrew Form and Brad Fuller
Screenwriter : Wesley Strick, Eric Heisserer and Wes Craven
Plot : A re-imagining of the horror icon Freddy Krueger, a serial-killer who wields a glove with four blades embedded in the fingers and kills people in their dreams, resulting in their real death in reality..

I closed my eyes and missed this part,the girl in the plastic bag with blood lol
the effect was quite real..


This is the trailer of the movie

Thanks to Smashpop.net for the invites and Thanks to Boon Wei for sharing the invites with me for this movie screening at Midvalley GSC :)
Henry,Jason,Boon Wei,Liki,Pei Li,JayLeo,Feeq,Tonin,Yennie

*Hopefully I did not missed anyone in the picture

Saw lots of security standing at the side because this movie is not out yet so they have to make sure nobody recording..They even wear the glasses which allow them to see in the dark O.O
The tickets and bookmark..Boon Wei posing with the bookmark..my turn :D

After the movie,Boon Wei said this to me:

"I'm glad that you did not scream in the cinema"

lol

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like Me on Facebook