Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2010 Working Day One

October 31, 2010

If you read my previous post here,you will know that I worked as a model for Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival 2010 for Fujifilm Model Shoot-Out Contest at Midvalley Exhibition Centre :D

68859_457048898210_127299013210_5277969_2184615_n
outside the Midvalley Exhibition Centre

We were told to gather at 2.30pm and the shows starts at 4.00pm..There'll be 2 rounds of walk,casual and dinner dress..I was shocked to see all the girls were the same girls that joined competition with me last time..Read post here and here.
Chee Li Kee,Siao Hui and Carmen
Liki,Siao Hui and Carmen..it's been almost half a year since I've seen them
33562_158693874169561_153806131325002_273300_169704_n
the stage..when I was there,everyone is already stationed themselves

At 4.00pm sharp,the show starts..I was so shocked to hear my manager told me that I am the 1st one to lead the group! Oh gosh!
Chee Li Kee (5)
posing with the camera
Chee Li Kee (10)
I was quite nervous because I was the first..
Chee Li Kee (8)
but luckily I don't looked nervous xD
Chee Li Kee
you know that camera actually works?not toy camera
Chee Li Kee (15)
love this picture too..the photographer edited until very nice
Chee Li Kee (3)
almost fall down doing this pose..the stage weren't even
Chee Li Kee (9)
why my body so small and my face so chubby =____=
Chee Li Kee (4)
act cute lmao
Siao Hui and Chee Li Kee
Siao Hui and Liki

Next,it was dinner dress..
Chee Li Kee (14)
remember this dress? xD
Chee Li Kee (6)
like this picture :)
Chee Li Kee (2)
weeeeeeeeee
Chee Li Kee (13)
there were actually 200+ photographers there..omg look at the crazy crowds!
Chee Li Kee,Siao Hui,Grace Chew,Carmen Liew,Renee Ng,Jolene Tan
I am not the shortest! I am same height with Renee and Jolene..just that they wore 6 inch heels while I wore 5 inch heels
Grace Chew,Siao Hui,Chee Li Kee
we then move the the Fujifilm booth to pose with the camera
Chee Li Kee (12)
yeah I use my hand to cover my face a lot..manyak pimples T____T
Chee Li Kee (11)
so I can act cute too lmao
Grace Chew,Jolene Tan,Siao Hui,Chee Li Kee,Renee Ng,Carmen Liew
From left : Grace,Jolene,Siao Hui,Liki,Renee and Carmen
Chee Li Kee and Rhea
Liki and Rhea Lim
Chee Li Kee and Jolene
Liki and Jolene Tan
Siao Hui and Chee Li Kee (1)
Siao Hui and Liki
Willion and Chee Li Kee
I told Willion to come and take photos of me lmao
Chee Li Kee (7)
and finished work today! it was super fun!

I'm gonna try different hairstyle and different costumes tomorrow xD

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hello, beautiful pics. That was really a great moment!
    Thanx for your visit, wish you a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha enjoy! :)
    can't go out now days! have to study! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Ana Cristina : thank you :) Happy weekend to you too

    >Baboon Tan : yeah I really did enjoy XD Good luck in your studies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Liki,

    Hope u will still remember me.
    I just read your blog here.

    I got curious about this in your post.
    How u got this job actually???
    Who is the contact person with u for this job??

    Hope you don't mind.

    Cheers,
    Coleny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot what's the guy's name err..the one that in-charge of our modeling last time? I'm sure you recognised all the girls in the picture above right? =)

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook