New Facebook

January 26, 2011

Facebook has recently changed everyone's profile to the new layout..which is quite revealing because all your info are exposed LOL

My favourite thing about the new Facebook is how the five tagged photos are at the top beside the Profile picture

I thought it would be fun to make a collage of myself by chopping my eyes and my ears and my hair wtf

179629_495809532238_568062238_6068501_6003394_ncopy
Ta-daaaaa..Am quite satisfied with the outcome..

There's so many creative things you can do with the little five boxes!

Or maybe I have nothing to do lol

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. >Hilda : Thank u :D

    >Shii Teck : too free liao LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. recently heard that fb going to close, but why they launch and introducing new things... wondering

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that it's a false rumour >.< Anyway I don't think Facebook is gonna shut down >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool~! Saw lotsa cool stuff people come up wif FB's new layout!!!

    Creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah >.< There's lots of things can be done with the new Facebook XD

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook