Hooray! I'm Ready For Holiday!

November 08, 2011

Yayyyyyy I finally finished my last paper!! (after 12 days since my second last paper =_=) Finally :) It also marks the end of my first year in University. Why does time passed so fast? Man I'm getting really old!

Chee Li Kee

I wanted to blog right after my test yesterday but I was too tired. Boyfriend dragged me out shopping and I just shop a while before I decided to head back home to sleep. Must rest enough before playing right? :)

Today, I went out to make new spectacles. I suspect my eye power had increased so I made an appointment with optometrist to get check up and I was right. I had 0.50 power increased for both eyes. I need to start eating carrot like rabbits!


I can't wait to go back Malaysia to EAT and SHOPPING! I know I've mentioned this lots of time but really, you will only appreciate things when you can't get them.

I should start making a lists of things to do when I'm back. Well, the first thing I want to do when I get back is to go for facial! I never had facial for months already, and my skin condition is really bad. I mean REALLY. Without make up :(

One thing bad about having holidays is that you will start spending money. Waaaaaay more than you usually do. Sigh. Money is never enough eh?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. Lets go yum cha once u reach Malaysia =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you flying back? :D and for how long? Have a safe trip back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >toninkush: hahahaha can't wait to go back and hang out with you again!! XD If you don't mind :P

    >FeeQ: yeah sureeeeeeeee bring me to some nice yum cha place XD

    >Hilda: soon but not yet. I just can't wait haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGGGGGG I'm not used to your make-up face. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Siew Lee: good lah! I rather ppl get used to my not make-up face xD

    >Mr Lonely: Thanks!

    >@nGeLine: You too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. silaturahmi.. mudah-mudahan bisa terus silaturahmi, salam kenal :)

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook