Hello Kitty iPhone 4S case

December 13, 2011

I finally found a proper Hello Kitty cover for my iPhone 4S. I've went to Digital Mall and also check online for it but it's either too expensive or looks ugly lmao.

Actually my mom bought it for me :P It was handmade and the person who stick these appeared in magazine before. Should have taken picture of the booth to show you XD I was too excited to see all the bling bling from that shop till I forget to snap photo of the booth.

Hello Kitty iPhone 4S case
taaaa-daaaa

And one of the cutest thing I put on my iPhone 4S is a mini ribbon
Hello Kitty iPhone 4S case
It accessories my iPhone and it is meant to put on the earphone part. It's kinda a trend now.

My iPhone 4S is pretty now :D iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S is of the same size so it's really easy for me to get a cover here. I usually bluff the sales person and say my phone is iPhone 4 when I'm looking for cover (in case they wanna cheat me the price of the cover =____=).

But if you're smart, you can really tell a difference between iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. It's really obvious now that I've seen my iPhone 4S from inside out.

Anyway iPhone 4S will be launched in Malaysia in a few days time!! I saw some mobile shop already selling it LOL

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I have the same ribbon ear cap too :P There's also hello kitty ear cap too, selling at ss2 pasar malam. Super cheap! Your Iphone 4s is so kittyfied, pretty :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have Hello Kitty ear cap too? Haha. Would like to see one. I scared too many Hello Kitty look messy haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARC JACOBS(マークジェイコブス)は世界のセレブ達に愛用されたブランドです。もちろん、iphone ケース marc Jacobsも多くの人々より支持を得っています。ポップなカラーリングとカジュアルなデザインが特徴的。なんといっても、人気のApple iPhone 4 iPhone4s用の可愛いDisney図案ディズニー iphoneケースです。周りの方に格好良く見せるため、ぜひ高級感がある、デザインが良い高級なディズニーまたはMARC BY MARC JACOBSをご利用しましょう。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb case. I must buy this for my iPhone 5. Where i can buy this.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I got it from Malaysia :) I think you can order it online as well.

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook