Music Man And Valentine's

March 11, 2012

By the way, anyone went to watch Lee Hom concert? I wished I'm in Malaysia because I will sure go and watch!

Because Lee Hom is in town twice (in 2009 and 2012), Malaysia has officially been hit by Homaniac fever! It seems everyone wants to be just like Lee Hom! Who wouldn’t want to be? He’s talented, good-looking and has all the right moves – so it’s only natural people want to be the next Lee Hom!

WangLeeHomMusicMan2liveinMalaysia2012Concert2
It’s awesome to see so many people unleashing their inner Lee Hom! But can you do better? Can you rise above the rest and be the real deal (or as close to it as possible)?

Be like Lee Hom and WIN!

Here's how you can join:

Send A Video
Submit video(s) of you singing/impersonating/lip-syncing/dancing/playing instruments to any Lee Hom song. You can basically do anything, even a parody or do a cover version of Lee Hom’s songs

The more creative you are with your videos, the more chances you’ll have at winning! We will judge the entries and select the best video as the winner! The videos should be 30sec-10mins video recording uploaded to our Facebook app at www.facebook.com/xpaxfb. You can also check out other entries, and see what you competition have to serve. Remember, you have to do your hardest to impress our judges because competition is going to be tough!

Send Your Voice Recording
Got the voice like Lee Hom? Let us hear you sing! Just dial *22009 and karaoke or sing along to a Lee Hom song! Tap into your popstar instincts and serenade your way into a win.

Send Us An MMS
Simply snap a picture of your most awesome Lee Hom-like pose. Then, send it to 23131 to be in the running as well as receive FREE MMS content every week!

You may be the lucky one to walk away with:
Untitled
1 x Imported Lee Hom Bahamut Dragon Air Guitar
5 x Autographed Open Fire Greatest Hits Album

Also, you can get exclusive Lee Hom downloads by getting on The Cube and dialing *888#. Then, select Hot Deals and choose Lee Hom or go to http://m.thecube.my.

So will you be the next Lee Hom?

Find out more Xpax -> The Next Lee Hom

I know this is a bit late but how did I celebrate Valentine's?

I don't think boyfriend and I had celebrated Valentine's day on 14th February before. We always celebrate it on other date but we called it our Valentine's day. It's just that when we wanted to celebrate, we're in different country. But I guess celebrating it on other day is a good thing too. We avoide crowds and queues =D

I came back Dunedin later than everyone else so I have to submit my documents and complete my course approval within this few days.

I haven't actually done some of my documents but boyfriend asked me to relax myself and he decided to take me out on a dinner and movies to celebrate our Valentine's.

We went to Golden Harvest Restaurant for dinner. We wanted to go to Hanami but it was closed down already. I didn't even had a chance to try the foods there LOL.
431075_10150607666832239_568062238_9067649_2108375331_n

432023_10150607666962239_568062238_9067650_2018986391_n

417643_10150607667032239_568062238_9067651_387228890_n

After dinner, boyfriend and I went to Hoyts to get our tickets for The Vows. I actually think this is the first movie that released in the cinema earlier than Malaysia.

the-vow-poster

It was really meaningful and I think the actress is so pretty!! And in the end of the movie, they put a picture of the real couples who inspired this movie.

Thank you boyfriend for the movie and the dinner. I love you =)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Like Me on Facebook