Just In Time

August 23, 2013

Hello! I don't know if anyone still reads my blog, hehehe, but if you do, thank you =) Lots of things have happened since my last update. I finally have time to sit down and to write up a simple post as I am having a short break now.

Had FIVE assignment due last friday, and three due this week, which I've just submitted two in less than an hour ago. On the bright side, my HOLIDAY HAS JUST BEGUN!!!

377705_10151437055767239_134797569_n 
I sorta look worst than the picture above.

I didn't sleep for two days last week, and this whole week I only had 3 hours of sleep a day. This is hard for me because I normally sleep 6-8 hours a day. I was really tired everyday, and I even skipped my meals so that I can use the time to do my work (yes, I know it is unhealthy but it's difficult to juggle between my studies and volunteer job that I am currently doing).

Have you heard of the College Triangle?
tumblr_lnjdtsXT3N1qex27do1_500
I totally agree with that. If I were to choose two, you know which two would I choose?

GOOD GRADES
ENOUGH SLEEP

I have actually been doing that since I came to New Zealand. My only social life is to talk to my boyfriend and flatmate.Then I realised, I have been missing out a lot in University. I have always been alone, going shopping alone, and sometimes I don't even know who will want to have a simple lunch with me.

This year, I started going out more, and get to know more people. It was difficult for me to start a conversation. It's like you have to make a real good impression and it really take effort to keep one. I just keep quiet and was leftout most of the time. It's not like I want to, but sometimes, when I was invited to events, I chose assignment and work over party invitation. It's hard.

Saying that, I did meet lots of people since, and some did became one of my close friends here. This is my final year of completing my degree in University and I really hope that I would have a memorable University life.

Anyway, I have to start my preparation for Malaysian Night rehearsal soon. Tomorrow is the show!

I feel so sleepy right now

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stay in there, I won't let you floating alone. I suck in support, but I'm good enough to carry you.

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook