An Overview

January 07, 2014

First post in 2014. So, there has been a few questions that was frequently asked. To update myself, I shall answer this in a Q&A style, like an interview eh?


Q: I heard that you graduated. What's next?
A: Guess what? I got accepted into Master of Dietetics in University of Otago! Only 33 places are offered this year and I was lucky to be offered with this opportunity.

Q: That's great! I also heard that you got accepted into other University as well. Why choose to do Master in the same University where you completed your degree?
A: Yes, but I prefer staying in Otago. I am lazy to find a new place to adapt, plus I don't want to be separated with my boyfriend =P

Q: How long is your Master programme?
A: 2 years.

Q: I see. What did you do to celebrate for your graduation?
A: I travelled in New Zealand for 15 days in December. I went to places like Auckland, Rotorua, Hamilton, Dunedin, Queenstown and Lake Wanaka.

Q: So, where are you now?
A: I was back in Malaysia last few weeks =)

Q: What have you been up to?
A: Nothing much really, just chilling at home and busy with my University preparation. I can't believe I have homework to do over the holiday!!

Q: When are you leaving back to New Zealand?
A: Sometime after Chinese New Year =) I haven't book a flight back.

Haha. So these are the questions that were commonly asked.

I was really grateful that I was accepted into Master programme. I still remember, it was the 5th of December and I was in Auckland with my boyfriend. I got so excited that I could not even finish reading the email and click "Accept offer' until a few days later. It was one of the main highlight of 2013 besides graduating with a degree in Human Nutrition.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook