Oh My Love For Dresses

August 07, 2016

Dresses.....Dresses everywhere....

20130830_141434

It is such a cool idea to make dresses out of paper. So creative!

We are so privilege to be living in this century, where we have so many designs of dresses out there that we can choose, buy and wear!

I love to own dresses. It is so easy to accessorise and would be a choice to-go when going on a date or celebrating any special occasions.

I love wearing short dresses.

  11425867_10153069607587239_6247340596120340124_n

That is because I always wanted to look taller than I am. Haha.

On the other hand, I am afraid that wearing long dresses will make me look shorter than I am. However, recently I started to explore and try on long dresses.

12310543_10208410547050729_2395869861105740401_n

I attended his graduation ball and wore a yellow long dress. I am loving it!!

I just love wearing dress in general! Each time when I go shopping, I would head to the dress-tination and see if there's any to my liking.

Do you have a special dress in your closet that you would wear on a special occasion? And do you have a casual dress to wear on a casual-dress day?

There is no doubt that wearing a dress will never go out of style and there will always be new fashion trends. You can definitely wear dress for any occasions, just pick the right style! I can never get enough of them :)

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. You are looking very beautiful in these dresses which you have shared here. Your article is very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it. If anyone looking to buy Muslim Evening Gowns at the affordable price, Malabesna is the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an interesting and beautiful collection of dresses that you have shown. thank-you so much for sharing this post. For more Women Dress Collection in USA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shared a nice article about the woman dress. Your service is very interesting and useful. I liked it. If anyone looking to buy woman dress and clothes at online, shoplexxa.com is the best choice. buy jumpsuits for women

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook