Jusco Member Day!

July 24, 2008

Jusco Member Day..is obviously sum kinda important day for my mom..and me..XD..Ever since I was in primary skl,I'll absent 2 skl on tt day..jus 2 SHOP!V were all damn hardworking..Woke up at 6am..den rushed 2 Midvalley straight..

And..v started shopping 4 my bro 1st..n sum foods..Met up wit Shi Ning 4 lunch..den she went movie wit Yee Sook n Miaw Fen..while I went home 2 get sum rest..it's tiring lehh!!

Below r da photos of foods..ignore me XD
I suka..
da bread was Rm1.50!
dun ask me..my mom bought these..
yum yum!!
I damn happy when I got these..u noe y rite?XD
milk..nahh..I dun drink milk >.< SUSHI!!!VITAGEN!!!WEEE~~~
licky licky..

Guess wat?After my nap..I went tuition til 10pm..After tuition,I went 2 MV and shopped til 12am..U wun wanna noe how much I spend..=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook