Good Morning 4am Readers..

August 23, 2008

It's 4am n I'm laying awake here..I couldn't sleep..hmm..=/..worrying abt stuff..

Oh well..I cleaned up my room tdy nd found sum interesting things..I used 2 look like dis bak in standard 6.. =)

My room wun b as nice as Tien Yi..=(..Tien Yi,ur room reli nice view ehh..jealous..After cleaning up..it's stil messy n too much stuff 2 clean leh!!At least now my room look like dis..

look much better..I thnk..wahaha..at least I got sum space 2 put my books n laptop..b4 tt,my table was too full 2 even put a pencil>.<

Who say I can't sew?
I rmb I once lost in sumwhere on da road..I was so sad..I cried..I sew 4 da 1st time nehh..den I bought da same colour strings n cotton 2 sew agn..and I'm keepin it safely dis time..wun lose it agn..

Since u're not in Malaysia,dis will accompany me 4 now..
rite?I shall name you Doctor C. =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook