Party..

August 17, 2008

Chin Ming suddenly had a party..which..ermm..2 celebrate his bro's bday,his grandma bday and his own bday since it's all fall on da same month..or near each othr..

Leon,Yik Luei n a few more went early..around 1pm 2 play badminton..I went 2 Chin Ming's hse wit Lily..she tumpang my car..and it's da 1st time she's visiting Chin Ming's hse..>.<..quite a lot of ppl reach der le..Did I mentioned all girls supposed 2 wear skirt? waiting 4 dis Lily~ Yes Lily..u look good wit MY skirt..
sharing boxer?*ahem*
can't stop camwhoring wit u..zzz..
ur t-shirt damn cute weyy..
haha..buttons!!
Calvin n Liki
Timo wan wan!!
tt satay guy was der since afternoon O.o
ok..dis is x da 1st time I went 2 ur hse..
Lily..stop stalking da girls..
=)
purple shirt wit purple heart..LOL..
pink shirt wit pink heart..
cheese..
Chin Ming's room..
ignore us..I love photos wit Lily
clockwise: Lily,Liki,Wei Ji,Wai Kit,Wen Jie n Calvin
v're da non-S3!!
dis is a vry..swt photo..
Wai Kit..u dun hav 2 act short..=_=
Wooooo~~~
Wen Jie seemed drunk..
jus jk..
Wei Ji camera-shy wan mer?
guess hu is dis..
posing wit my bag..XD
bully Chin MING!!
bday cake..and Chin Ming's grandma
cake cake!
ermmm..?
retarded Timo..
and blur Leon
Calvin trying 2 act yeng..=_=
Timo n Lily
Lily trying 2 rape Wen Jie
I wun wanna rape Wen Jie =_=
da 2A4 2005..and I miss them..T.T
and 1A4 2004 =)
eleh..bahagia kononnya..
yeng a not?
haha..Wait Kit I forgive u..
Bye Calvin!
Wai Kit..wahaha
Hong Liang and Liki
Kuo Wei..
guys..
Chin Ming..u jus look damn funny!
I see dis photo I vry gekk..hmphhhh
Snowie~
I oso wan hug Snowie..
Chin Ming's t-shirt
Wen Jie..trying 2 wear Chin Ming's mom jacket
Liki and Yik Luei
Wen Jie,Chin Ming,Leon,Lily and Liki
same ppl plus Hong Liang without Wen Jie XD
dis 1 is without Leon
enuff le la..I wanna go home d!!

HAHA..I'm gonna miss our gathering..I thnk dis is our last gathering b4 SPM..All the best in ur SPM!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook