Speak When You Are Angry And You Will Make The Best Speech You Will Ever Regret

January 19, 2009

"YOU DEAF ALREADY AR? I TOLD YOU NOT TO HOLD THE BURETTE AND CONICAL FLASK WITH THE SAME HAND!! THEN YOUR THE OTHER HAND DO WHAT? SEE YOU OVERSHOT ALREADY! I'M QUITE SURE YOU ARE NOT DEAF RIGHT?"

Okayy..seriously if she yelled summore,I WILL be deaf..

It was one fine day..the sky were blue..and the sun is shining bright..Liki just had her lunch with Brynn,Salena and Michelle..waiting outside the chemistry lab for the lion's instruction..Oh,Liki almost forget to tie her hair else she will get scolded..So Liki quickly took a comb out frm her bag..and tie her hair up nicely..

*cut those crap*


Liki was supposed to do titration (what?again?)..it's the 4th time Liki is doing titration..she is quite pro already..AND..she managed to change the colour of solution!! She was damn proud about it bcz she rmb-ed that funny day where she failed to change the colour of solution..She then finished early! Woooo-hoooo..She did it in less than an hour!! Four times summore!!

So curious Liki started playing with the chemicals..to see what colour the solution turned at 28.70cm^-3..While she was having fun..she felt a strong powerful energy..when she turned to her left..she saw IT!Oh-My-God..it is HER!!!! and she started yelling *the phrase on top* with X10000000000 times of Hippy's bark..

I said "sorry thcr" *pouring those chemicals away*..Those guys in front of me -Nat,Delvin,Shawn were looking at me with a pity face..tt evil Jia Jie laughed at me and said "If you didn't play,you wouldn't have got scolded..padan muka" RAWR..I immediately clean up and leave that "hell" at once!

After class,Nat saw me sitting on the bench outside the office..

Nat: still emo ar?
Liki: huh?Emo wat?
Nat: she scolded you..damn loud weyy *meaning the lion lar*
Liki: ya I know...*started explaining the situation*
Nat: I think nobody in the class nvr got scolded by her b4..

Some things you'll hear frm our class student about her..

-OMG..when she pass by me,my leg oso feel shaky- Brrriiii

-Fuiyohh..I love this chemistry thcr..she walked frm front to bak..then scold frm front to bak..when walk bak to front,scold frm bak to front..damn pro *thumb up*- The mysterious guy tt dissappeared,20,a new student and entered our class first day tdy..

-Like to scold ppl..vry fussy..I hate her the most lar..haiyor...no comment la no comment lar..beyond description..cnt describe her with anything- Playful guy

-She is so scary you know T___T - The "cheer" mee

-When she walked pass me,my mind is blank- Mature young man

LOL?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook