A Date?

December 27, 2009

Was supposed to meet up with James Ng before leaving to Singapore but he didn't turned up..
Candy-land!

Lee Young planned this so we could see him before he left..Shi Ning went to Singapore already..Lee Young and I meet up in KLCC..called James few times but no answer..We were shopping in Kinokuniya then makan at A&W..

When we were about to leave..James called
James: yes why you call me?
Li Kee: OMG where are you? we've been trying to reach you whole day..
James: I'm in the bus on the way to Singapore already..
Li Kee: what? I'm here in KLCC with Lee Young..wait wait you talk to him
and I pass the phone to Lee Young

End up,James thought it was cancelled..ah..Lee Young and I went home with disappoiment =/

Anyway till then James..I'm sure we will meet again =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook