Elite Model

December 04, 2009

Went to Kepong straight after class today..thank god Chemistry class was cancelled and Mathematics class was brought forward..Yay I don't have to missed any class! Was called by the modelling agency to take a photo shoot..

Well no camera was allowed but I curi took some xD
make up make up
before the shooting starts

Everyone in the studio says I look like Fiona Sit Hoi-Kei..
yeah meh?I don't think so lor..

But I did a frame that similar to her pose above..haha! The photo shoot was so long! I'm so tired..
smile =D

Tomorrow still got college! Luckily it's the last day of college and only 2 hours of Physics..I will survive..I will..

I need your help to vote for me after this event is launched..I'll give you the website when everything is up okay? tata =D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook