Great Events Make Goes Me High!

January 18, 2010

LOL lame post title xD

I went to IMU Open Day around 3pm..well,I basically just went and ask about the Nutrition & Dietitics course that I’m interested in..talked to one of the lecturer there..DSC08899.jpgcopy

I damn suka this..it is a pen you know! my mom and I took two from the tables LOL I should have taken more..

Yesterday and today,I went to Truly Beauté in Mid Valley Exhibition Centre..same place haha!It’s a beauty exhibition tailored to cater to the needs of the public, Truly Beauté provides the platform for women and men from all walks of life to discover in depth on the importance of beauty regimes, products used and suitability with specific  diagnosis respond to individual’s skin conditions and climate one lives in.

Visitors are welcomed to take part in the exhibition with an array of free talks about the beauty industry..These was conducted by industry experts with topics such as choosing the right skincare products, application methods, what to expect when visiting a beauty salon, investing in beauty salons and considering a career as a beautician.

Once I stepped in to the Exbition yesterday,I won myself RM690 facial treatment from Adonis..today,I won a Lemonade Foot Scrub from Mary Chia!Lucky me!Truly Beauté and All ‘bout Spa & Wellness is definitely a dedicated platform for exhibitors to capture the growing, demand and raising awareness of the beauty, spa and wellness community in Malaysia..I’ve got free nail design service too!

DSC08895.jpgcopy 

free! 10 finger nails you know! xD

I bought lots of stuff! Mascara,eye liner,make up remover from Empro and foundation,purple highlights,compact powder,glitter liquid eye liner from KBS Beauty..I love KBS Beauty products! love it soooo much!I’m a member of the product now! =D DSC08900.jpgcopy

all KBS Beauty product that I bought todayDSC08903.jpgcopy

empro product that I bought yesterday

DSC08908.jpgcopy

my KBS Beauty Privilege Card

I really like KBS Beauty product..if you have seen my previous post about it..=)

Do you know their best selling product is BB Cream and it is sold ONE in every 7second in Asia?^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook