Earth Day

April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day everyone! What have you done to save the Earth today? :)Earth Day is a day designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment..It was founded by U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson as an environmental teach-in held on April 22, 1970..Calvin Tan says "Love the Animals and Talk to Plants" lolBut everyday should be Earth Day right? :)

I bring my own bag to reduce the use of plastic bag..I take 5minutes bath..switch of light,air-conditioner,tap water and fans when not in use,etc..Here's a Physics theory:if your mom ask you to "use low fan speed to save electricity" Tell her"mom,when I use low fan speed,the power dissipated will be the same..in fact,the power are now mostly use to dissipate heat energy..so high fan speed increases the efficiency of power rather than to be dissipated as heat" and add"I know this because I study Physics" xD

By the way,fans don't cool down the room..air-conditioner does..fans just circulates the air in the room..so stop being a morons saying that fans cool down the room..

I was playing with Hippy when I got bored of studying and he scratches me like this..
walao damn sakit!

I looked at him with my "angry" face and then he try to act innocent..
"no no not me.."
"really not me"

And then he went to bed! Walao..this dog damn naughty weyy! I sayang him so much and he bully me!
But he is too cute to resist :D love Hippy so much

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. haiyorr hippy so naughty!!! when i come bak i sure whack his butt wan.

    aiyer aiyer, smart bibi teaching mum physics.. teach me la ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah lor Hippy so naughty >.<

    I everyday going to whack his butt ady xD

    The physics theory is true but Mr Kingsley was telling us about this "joke" on wednesday..thought it's funny so post it up lor xD aiyor dear so smart..maybe need dear teach bibi la :D

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook