Foods And Movies

April 17, 2010

Wanted to go swimming yesterday but plan failed because the pool was closed..TJ and I went home feeling disappointed..the weather is so hot and I just need to jump in the pool la!

Yesterday was also the last day of the Sushi King RM2 Promotion..thanks to Jason for taking me to sushi king..I love sushi!♥ He is so smart to go IOI Mall as there is so little people and we doesn't need to wait at all xD
I had this much!!
no la..actually this much..but I ate the most among the girls le..

Went lunch and movie with Kai Yuan in OU today..Both of us are pigs who likes to sleep late and wake up late so we decided to meet in his house at 1pm(I don't dare to drive to shopping mall because somebody releases my car air tyre when watching "Date Night")
while waiting for Kai Yuan
Had lunch in Charms..
love the Vietnamese coffee :)
spaghetti my love =)
Kai Yuan

Watched "When In Rome"that guy handsome leh..haha..

Before heading home,we walked around,chat and bought Sticky!
this is Sticky..
I like the XP face that's why I chose to buy this jar..

Hippy loves it too..he is acting so cute so I started taking photos of Hippy..
hmmm what should I do with Sticky..
how should I pose with it..
left?
or right?
up?

And the best position of all

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
taaaaa-daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa OMG so damn cute lah Hippy!
this shall keep me awake when studying ^^
Hippy definitely had fun with Sticky..xD

Thay greedy dog..RAWR..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook