MTV World Stage 2010 Passes

July 28, 2010

I AM GOING TO MTV WORLD STAGE THIS SATURDAY!!! *screams*
I am super desperate to attend the MTV World Stage
Get to see Bunk Face,Katy Perry,Tokio Hotel and Wonder Girls!!

Katy Perry tweeted "GOOD EVENING MALAYSIA!!! I'm so excited to be here for the first time performing for MTV's world stage!!!"
Thanks to Nataneal for getting me the tickets to MTV World Stage!!

Can't wait for MTV World Stage 2010 this Saturday XD

Who's going? :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi liki, dun forget to snap some wonder gurls' photo for me k? ^_^
    about the .com domain, its RM27 per year. add me at YM (iru_technology) so we can communicate better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try >.< They say no cameras allowed leh! T_T Yeah I'll add u in YM ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook