Boutique Product Shooting

November 19, 2010

I was tired today..But I've got work to do! Have to rush the product shooting for a boutique..Woke up around 9 in the morning and start preparing..full make up and bring my shoes xD I even asked my younger brother to tag along to be my assistant of the day =D

Eliss,the boutique owner brought lots of clothes and accessories!

154847_463081907238_568062238_5544255_2886611_n
actually there were more..this is just a part..but luckily we have 4 models to finish shooting all these clothes
Chee Li Kee
behind the scene
Chee Li Kee
and this was after shooting..I managed to change 36 clothes for shooting in about 5 hours

One of my favourite shooting of the day is the christmas style!
Chee Li Kee
suits right? Christmas is coming!!Jingle bell...jingle bell..jingle all the way XD

Chee Li Kee
angel~
Chee Li Kee
and oldies XD
Chee Li Kee
this is all the 4 models of the day :)

I thought today's shooting is gonna be tiring..but it wasn't! It was fun ^^ I had great time shooting..and changing so many clothes in such a short time was challenging too! Well..I find it fun! I don't mind doing it again! :D

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. nice! u looked great in d red dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one you're in the angel theme (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. spamming!!
    spamming!!

    go buy more boots. its time 2 wear boots. look more O.O =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Hilda Milda : haha yeah I like it too :D Actually I like lots of series in this photo shoot haha XD

    >Anonymous : u think I so rich meh..buy this and that LOL..Need to find nice boots in Malaysia..hard le >.<

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook