Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part One Press Screening

November 15, 2010

Courtesy of Nuffnang and Warner Bros,I was one of the Glitterati Plus members who attended the Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part One Press Screening! (Omg the name so long LOL)

This is the first press screening that I've attended which starts at 10.30am! XD Usually the movies were at night but today's press screening was in the morning!

I was empty-stomach..so I grabbed popcorn and soft drinks as my breakfast =____=

I'm not really a big fan of Harry Potter movies but I had definately read the books..The books were good..I couldn't stop reading it..Although I didn't watch the fourth,fifth and sixth movie of Harry Potter,I still understand the movie..and it's nice! The movie was 2 and a half hours though..

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I
Felt like so long never seen them..grow so mature already LOL
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
there's lots of nice scenary in the movie..look properly xD
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
I'm a bit lost though..everyone went and help Voldemort T__T Oh btw,I found his twitter wtf
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
and of course some exciting fighting scene
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I
and some funny parts in the movie

Be sure to empty your bladder before watching the movie because it is 2 and a half hour!! But it didn't felt long..In fact,I was enjoying the movie..

I'm looking forward to watch Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part Two after watching the Part One..The part one isn't the climax but you have to watch part one in order to continue watching part two! :D

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. my fave wizard is Emma :)
    Why Singapore do not have blogger preview for HP7?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah Emma is smart and pretty haha..
    I don't know wor =/ mine is actually press screening..not blogger preview >.<

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook