Modeling at Coconini.com

March 20, 2011

Remember back in November last year,I did a boutique product shooting ? Yeap it's up in the website already ! Actually it was up a week after I did the shooting but I was busy going out with friends,party and didn't have time to blog about this !

Coconini.com is an online store which have been founded and established since 2008 .. Love asian fashion style? Check it out :)

Chee Li Kee at Coconini.com
they sell accessories too :D
Chee Li Kee at Coconini.com
one of the product I model for
Chee Li Kee at Coconini.com
check out the side bar :D
Chee Li Kee
one of my product shooting

You can check out some of the product that I model for :
Lady Lace He Yebian - dot - Mosaic Dress
Sweet Tee Dress
Floral Chiffon dress chest wrapped cake - and the belt
Tube dress / gown skirt
Princess Puff Dress
Speaker yarn sleeve dress
Puff Sleeve Dress
Long-sleeved T shirt
Feather dress
Plaid 2 in 1 suit with vest
COCO Knit Dress splicing

There are more products that I model for in the website :) Just shop around and spot for me XD

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Like Me on Facebook