End Of Semester One

June 03, 2011

It has finally come to an end. I have completed my course in semester one. Fast eh? Feels like not long since I came to New Zealand and now I have already completed my course in semester one.

hematoma

It was quite a hectic Friday for me, partly because of my disorganized schedule. I got mixed up myself with dates of Chemistry workshop and I thought it clashes with my evening Chemistry class and I thought there isn't any HUBS class today then I pushes all my class to morning. I only had 1 hour lunch and break. Then I found out the Chemistry workshop is tomorrow and there is HUBS class in the late evening for last class. =________= So I need to wake up early and end class late. LMAO

So now, I'm currently blogging in the Science library because I have already attended Chemistry and CELS class in the morning. Taking my 2 hours break after things I've been through in the morning. Haha. Silly me.

Since today is the last lectures and labs, it's alright =)

The weather today is the coldest I've experienced. It was 3.5 degree celsius this morning *shivers* Winter has started ! T_____T

I still have last lecture today which is at 5.00pm later. Gonna continue stoning in the library for one and a half hours.

Oh, finals are coming up on 10th June for HUBS191, 13th June for CELS191, 15th June for CHEM191 and 21st June for FOSC111.
study
Wish me lots of luck!

I need it T_T

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Giving you lots of luck! All the best in surviving yr finals and the cold weather (: Do take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. study smart okay! goodluck! jaga kesihatan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I will jaga ^^Y

    ReplyDelete
  4. jyeahh..wisihng you the best of luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. >Jayren : thank you! Catch up with you after exam :)

    >Aini : thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck, so how is doing now LOL? :P

    heard that u got exam coming up too! More lucks to u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now having study break lor >.<

    yeah wey ! Finals is like less than 5 days ! Thanks btw :)

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook