Winter Ending

August 23, 2011

I didn't realised it's only three more days till semester break ! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Just got back from class, shower and had dinner. So I'm here blogging right now =D

Finally posted all the drafts so whatever I'm gonna post now is on-the-spot-post =) The weather is really hot lately ! I can manage to wear shorts and t-shirt out BUT it gets really windy in the evening so I'd rather wear long sleeves. It's better to wear more than wearing less.

IMG_0469
First time camwhoring using iPhone. It's so hard to camwhore with iPhone because I always can't find the button to press LMAO. No make up. I don't make up often unless for events because make up is really not good for my skin. My skin tends to get breakouts easily =X

I'm waiting for the Winter season clearance sale xD Winter stuff are more expensive than other season because of the material to keep you warm. It's gonna be Spring soon :) About a week from now. I'm excited :D

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Looks awesome!

    I had breakout problems too but it went away when I started drinking water.

    Take care Liki!

    Show Me Your Look Today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :)

    I drank a lot more water here than in Malaysia but seems the same >.< Oh well, I will take care. :) You too.

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook