The Smurfs Photoshoot

October 06, 2011

These were actually photoshoot I took earlier this year before I left Malaysia. KazeTomi is one of the photographer that I've worked with :D His favourite cartoon character is The Smurfs and hence speaks the picture below.

Chee Li Kee

Chee Li Kee

Chee Li Kee

Chee Li Kee

Chee Li Kee

To be honest, I haven't watch The Smurfs movie yet. You can't blame me ! It's only out in cinema here on 16th of October 2011. T.T Don't tell me the story yet please. =P

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Nice! adorable ^^

    I also have not watch it yet, so can't tell you anything.. but my friends been singing the Smurfs songs ever since she watch it.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black background (: Nice shots by the photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >Dora: really? haha I need to watch it then xD

    >Hilda: me too ! It's my first photoshoot using black background too haha

    >Toninkush: what LOL

    >Soulful: Yeah I know xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thw smurf are cute you too =) love the black bcground....

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook