Some People Can't Help Being Thin

October 16, 2011

Have you heard before this term 吃不胖 (direct translate from Chinese: Eat not fat) ? It basically means no matter how much you eat, you'll never gain weight (or at least not much of a difference).

I was real fat when I was still a baby and in kindergarten but things has become opposite when I grew up. Since primary school until now, people has been calling me skinny/thin.

Chee Li Kee

"Eat more lah" "Why don't you eat?" is the most common thing people's been telling me.

It's not that I don't eat, I EAT!!!!!! I LOVE FOODS!

Fuuuuh, explaining this to people is so tiring. They don't believe you. T.T

I never restrain myself from eating or starve (unless necessary - like I have no time for breakfast or I got hungry while I'm jogging =P). I love foods - living in Malaysia has been food heaven to me. That's why I chose to study Human Nutrition and Dietetics.

Maybe it's genetics. Even being fat is genetics. Or maybe I just have a high metabolism rate. I get hungry like 15 minutes after my last meal (depending what kind of last meal it was).

I guess having this gene is awesome. Many people wished they can get their hands on these genes. I can eat as many as I want and still the same. Whenever I go for catwalk, all the other models will starve before the show while I'm gonna eat sandwiches and 2 pao before going on stage.
Chee Li Kee
I am one of those who ate before the catwalk above lol.

It's just like some people can't help being fat. Get it?

Thanks for being concern about me not eating but really, there's such thing called "The genetics of being thin". Go Google about it.

No matter you are fat or thin, just make sure that you stay healthy. There's always diseases like obesity linked with cardiovascular diseases and anaemic linked with body mass.

As long as you maintain a healthy lifestyle, you're all good. You are what you eat, is what I'm learning in my course now. =)

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. wow you are a model.well, I am skinny too. I'm in SMK right now and most of my friends always tease me of my skinny-bony-structure condition. How many I eat, I never gain weight. http://chelsierre.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. STARVE!!! anyway, too much of biochem? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I'm also one of them who wish to have a gene like you TT No matter how much you eat also won't gain any weight, ARGH! how good is it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. >Chelsie: Seems like what I've experienced before. It's ok. Eat in front of them HAHA

    >Siew Lee: eh you also starve wan lor! Hubs also lmao

    >Boon Tat: lol the aim of this post is not to make them jealous, is to make people realised that there is such thing called skinny genes and stop asking me to eat MORE XD

    >Eminey: It's not that good actually =/ Many people will think that you starve =.= Anyway, try eating less but more meals? They say can lose weight like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice if I have chi bu pang de genes T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIKI..HAHAHA so sexy but sweet...i agree with u..no matter how u are fat or thin but make sure that we are under control (stay health)...

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are beautiful, not thin. Keep stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. >Siti: haha thank u =) Yeah stay healthy :D

    >Calvin: Thanks for your compliment :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there :)

    Was here and you should be proud to have that kind of gene. I wish i have that too :)

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Audrey. Yeah I am happy I have that gene. Apparently you can "grow" that gene O.O

    ReplyDelete
  11. eh i no starve one lorrrr i eat alot one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good lah! I only starve when it is necessary LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. yeah only IF there's a need to starve.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yah..I can see how you snack lmao

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook