Where did my Cheongsam go?

April 28, 2015

I was cleaning up my closet the other day and I found a cheongsam that I bought a few years ago. And then, it struck me, I did not wear them for almost 3 years now!

385672_10150901834567239_1685041030_n

(More from link)

I really like cheongsam and I hope I can wear them all the time other than during Chinese New Year. Cheongsam has always been one of the most elegant kind of dress. Since I was young, I wanted to own a cheongsam but it was too expensive for me. I like how it can create the kind of cute and sexy feeling at the same time. Fortunately, the new generation of fashion is all about the fusion of tradition and modernity. And it is even cheaper to get a cheongsam nowadays too! I am sure that cheongsam will never go out of style and you can always wear it for any events like birthday, dinner or even just a casual meet up with your friends. (Just like how I wore mine for a ball!) There are so many types of cheongsam out there now and if you are wondering where you can find modern type of cheongsam, you can try here =)

I only had own two cheongsam in my life and I am sure that there will be more to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook