2016 is here

January 05, 2016

Can you believe it's another year already? Do you say that to yourself every year? I do. It seems like time passed by faster when you grew up. There are so many things that I want to achieve in life, but some things just can't be done until you grew up. When you do, you don't have enough time for it!


Many people have New Year resolutions, and plans for every New Year. Do you managed to achieve yours last year? I am not sure about you, but I cannot even remember my own New Year resolution. I probably misplaced it somewhere, or I made it unconsciously. Maybe, it was to finish my Masters degree. Yeah, that should be it since it was my last year of being a student. So what now? Will I further my study to do a PhD soon? I don't have an answer right now because I am not sure myself. Like part of me is still considering it but another part of me just want to start working and earn some pocket money.

It feels kind of weird now because every year, my New Year resolutions (whether I have it or not) will surely involve studies. It's a little different this year because I have to make New Year resolutions outside of studies, unconsciously. My goals in my study life, was to achieve straight As for UPSR, PMR, SPM, A-levels, and survive every year in University. Now, I guess I'm stepping into working environment, which would be a brand new journey for me. I'm looking forward to this year because I can foresee it to be exciting and challenging at the same time!

Let's see how 2016 goes. Bring it on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook