Tagged by MANY ppl!!

June 01, 2008

1.Tagged by Astin

5 things found in my bag
-phone
-drinks
-purse
-comb
-tissue


favourite things in my room
-my bed
-my blanket
-my pillow
-my teddy bear
-my laptop

5 things I've always wanted to do
-getting a vry vry good results
-earn tons of money b4 I die
-stress-free
-travel around da world
-tel my family how much I loves them

things I'm currently into
Choir

5 presents you wish for
-a new phone
-SPM straight A1
-scholarships
-time wit him
-evrything I wished cum true =)

The person who tagged you is
Astin & Wei Lin(both tag me =_=)

Your 3 impressions of Astin
-talkative
-shopaholic
-loves Ey

Your 3 impressions of Wei Lon
-funny
-cute
-friendly..jus noe him dis yr ^^

Pass the tag to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
-Joey
-Zhi Shan
-Koon Rui
-Shi Ning
-Dan Shiow

2.Tagged by CJ

Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
same as Cj..around 23-25..not too late

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Rome!!

3. If you could have one word that'll describe your mood right now, what would it be?
calm

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Nope..but at times,money can make ppl happy..I say at times..

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
to have uncountable wishes tt cum true

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
last time yea,now nope..da world is different now


7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
I shall say exam 4 dis moment..

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Give sum 2 my parents,sum 2 help those needy,keep sum 4 myself-car,hse,study,get married=)

9. How would you describe the person u like *at the moment*?
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee..

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
CJ-funny,jus-da-way-I-am personality,damn creative..

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half?
of course,love me..I hav increase da crieria 4 my-guy-has-to-be..wanna noe ask frm me personally..=)

12. If you could rewind time would you?
depends..I can make up da mistakes I make last time but..things happen wit a reasons..rite?

13. What's your ambition?
ermm..I nvr exactly hav an ambition..too many 2 list out..

14. Are you emotional?
I would say..sumtimes..n depends..

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Most important thing..err..evrything?love,family,study,career,money..EVERYTHING!

16. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
practise my gym well so I wouldn't hav hurt myself n stopped or I could bcame athelics..anything is possible rite?

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
defensive..easily get angry..=(

18. What music have you been listening to recently?
country,ballad,jazz,classical,baroque

19. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could?
evrything turns out da way I wan..

20. What is your favourite thing in ur room?
laptop,teddy

I tag:

-Astin

-Choon Lim

-Wei Lon

-Yoon Leen

-Joey

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook