Choir Competition

June 12, 2008

The DAY has come..After practising so long..skipping exams..skipping shopping wit fwens during hol..It's da Choir Competition of State Level 2008 in Sekolah Menengah SriKDU..Gotto reached skl by 7.00am..bus leavin at 10am..

Evry1 is so nervous..mayb it's jus me..I couldn't sleep last nite..so worried..I realise,goin 4 competition + handling exams is a vry difficult task..Anyway,I'm x da make-up artist tdy..Bin Yun,Joey n a few helped..=)
on da way(in bus)
I love dis photo =)
Cj,u look damn evil weyyy..
Opps..v accidentally saw sumthing..
yea..da lovers in da bus..
so while Raymond taking our photo...
Chia Feng came over n..
tadaaaa
us + Zu Lynn
look at Miaw miaw..
yes?

We passed by Segi College..CJ was like"nice hospital"..HAHA..den look properly,they wrote der"SEGI COLLEGE"..haha..damn funny wey..

Did I mentioned tt da student in SriKDU do not hav skl uniform???jus a skl t-shirt..

Senior tt came 2 support us was:Shi Ning,Yong Tatt,Meng Shuen,Mon Wei,Jimmy,Bin Yun..so glad they came..
Angeline-Shi Ning-me
Shi Ning-me
I realise I dun hav photo wit u in choir uniform so must take more!
Meng Shuen(senior) wit me..Kheng Hoe,go shorter!!
emo Chia Feng-me-Sin Chien
dipersembahkan..sekolah pertama..
kedua..

ketiga(cowboy)
keempat
kelima

Then us..Evry1 ran 2 toilet..XD..We were da 7th 2 go up stage..When it's our turn up stage,v didn't noe hu 2 look..luckily da seniors sit in da middle,smiling n waving..so..I'm glad they sit der cz v didn't noe hu 2 look at..Tik Lam not "out" yet..
Liki n Evelyn
us + Ying Ying
she speaks out our mistakes..
BEST CONDUCTOR AWARD!!!
SO PROUD OF YOU!!!
AHHHH..BANYAK PEMINAT WEYYY!!
3rd place..SMJK KATHOLIK
3rd..
=)
2nd place-SMK SEAFIELD
1st Gombak agn
#1 See Mun n me
#2 See Mun n me
haiz..3rd..
Liki + Evelyn + 3rd prize trophy
Gombak sing agn..
they deserved it =)
BEST CONDUCTOR OF STATE LEVEL 2008-CHAN TIK LAM,SMJK KATHOLIK
Liki + Shi Ning(anthr Shi Ning XD)
I miss u damn much..
Angeline + Liki
Jin Yee(bear) + Liki
sad..(actually not reli acting)
dis CJ..spot check Yik Luei's bag n found dis den pose..he found Yik Luei's toothbrush too =_=
each of us hav one of dis..
but v rather trade it wit National prize..
haiz..
but at least v did out best!
rite?

When they announced v got 3rd,v stunned n nobody clapped..i thought I heard wrongly..v thought at least could get 2nd..but..3rd..sigh..nobody smiled..even in da bus..unless take photo..sigh..I dun like their hall..so damn cold plus got sound absorber!!

Best Conductor-Chan Tik Lam,SMJK Katholik

3rd-SMJK Katholik
2nd-SMK Seafield
1st-SMK Gombak

I have da video of Gombak,Seafield n us..Any of u wan,jus pass me ur pendrive =)..Dun b disappointed k?Thnk of da bright side..at least v didn't get Juri Prize..plus v having exam..if no exam den 1st prize lor?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook