The Cave

October 19, 2008

Chin Ming called and asked whether I wanna join him 4 dinner..He said he's picking me up around 6sumthing..and THEN he say he's reaching my hse around 5sumthing..=_=..Nvm,at least I'm prepared..haha..dunno why evrywhere was jam tdy..

Finally dined at The Cave..
reli in the cave..
3rd floor..
O.o..
lalalalalaaa~~
dark dark..
Chin Ming n Liki
da pillow Chin Ming wanna hug..
cheese!
tables..
hmmmm..
cave..
weeeeeeeeeee
Spaghetti
2 pairs of couple and 1 pair of good fwens..
more like 2 pairs of couple and 2 lightbulb XD
nvm Chin Ming,at least v get 2 eat!!

Da portion was small..and v went 4 2nd round..sumwhere else..I had a great time..Thanks for da dinner..LOL..Chin Ming said he was lost in Puchong..=/..haha..but I thnk he's home by now..*I hope*..weeeeeeeee~..Let's go out agn..I don't mind being lightbulb wit Chin Ming agn..la la la la~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook