Hold a true friend with both your hands

October 02, 2008

Finally Lily reached my hse..and..WOAH!!She drove 2 my hse..ALONE!!!HAHA!!She's serious abt wat she said..she told me,when she get her P License,she wil wanna noe da way 2 my hse 1st..and it's da 1st time she drove alone..and to my hse!!WEEE~~I'm proud of u Lily XD..and u're stil in 1 piece..haha..

So,when Lily came my hse..
I'm LATE..lalalala~
look at my retarded face..after waiting so long 4 Lily..
I stil can see u Lily..
=)Lily..
u can't see me..
Lily viewing my blog..and start camwhoring..
ok liao lar Lily..

Suddenly,my mom called n said she won't be back early n asked my bro 2 get lunch for us..BUT,Lily said she wanna drive me around..so here we go!!
Lily : ARE YOU READY?
Liki : I'm not sure..I'm afraid..
so excited 2 drive her Liki around..
a photo of me b4 leaving..>.< LET'S GO!!!!
Lily's car..
I have my P License liao!!
stick nice nice..
Lily : ARE YOU READY?
ooooo YESS~~
she's busy driving so I play around wit da camera..hey come on..It's da 1st time I'm sitting ur car!!
turn turn..
Lily the driver..
Liki her 1st passenger..
damn syok weyy..
Lily..
full liao..
look at me nail..XD..me likey..

And then we headed bak 2 my hse..HAHA..Screamed n laughed in car..*don't mentioned*..bak 2 us..she messed up my closet..
Lily snapped my bro..
my red dress..
ssshhh..guess who's behind..
weee~
*AHEM*
ssshhh..
Lily!
silly photo of us..
camera misplaced..haha
fly kiss..
I dunno wat she's doing..
innocent look..
smile..
Liki..act cool..
*pout*
tee-hee
Liki and Lily
Lily and Liki
wassup ppl?
Liki and Lily
puzzle..
The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart
No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly
Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget
Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on
Silence is the true friend that never betrays
woahhh..Lily's sexy pose..
I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay
haha..u look damn cute weyy..
pose pose..
Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes
It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart

And then..we headed to MV..weeeeeee~~
my bro fetch us dis time..
excited!!
Love is when two people know everything about each other and are still friends
shopping~
Teddy bears!!
froggy froggy
Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art
Liki and Lily
strike a pose~
I stil thnks dis is scary weyy..
ooo-la-la..BIKINI!!
OOpps...don't take my picture!
Life is full of beauty
in The Gardens..
silly lily..
simple..
sum performances v saw derr..
looks like chinese dance flower..
last photo b4 v left..

We went bak 2 my hse agn..
Lily using my laptop..
Yes?
I'ma bored..so play around wit my camera..
Peace!
Pretty is something you're born with. But beautiful, that's an equal opportunity adjective
Friends are born, not made.

rest 4 a while in my hse..then Lily drove me 2 her hse..
Lily : come come..I got car key..XD
let's go agn!!
my whole day driver..
take take take!!
nice light effects rite?
Lily's bro,Min Chun
Yeap?
view frm back seat..
hungryyy..weee~
I have no idea..

After dinner,I went bak 2 Lily's hse n v chat..talked abt stuff..updating myself..XD..Then,v went 2 da apartment near my hse,cz she gotto pick up her sis..
u looked like u're in Genting
blur blur..

It's already late at nite..It's been a long and tiring day..So semangat she got license den drive me around..and I'm her 1st passenger after she got her P license..wakaka..great day!touring wit ur car..XD..Since she got her license already,must always come my hse ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook