Tagged by Tik Lam

October 11, 2008

The last person to tag you is?
Balooooo...XD

What relationship of you with him/her?
choir gang,friend,sum1 I'd look 2 talk =)

Your 5 impression towards him/her.
-good in singing XD
-caring
-friendly
-loves to laugh - although he looked angry O.o
-music,music,music =)

The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
being the 1st to buy me two presents - Christmas and my bday,a Hello Kitty purse as my bday present

The most memorable thing that he/she has say to you.
If you need me,u can always talk to me..

If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
O.o..I can't imagine..

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
lonely?less 1 ppl to bully? XD..CANNOT!

If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
huh?wat?I said I can't imagine..

If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
wat?me stealing away his gf? -siao-

The most desirable things to you to do to him/her
a lot i guess..

The overall impression to he/her is
funny,cute,friendly,caring,one of a kind..

How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
abt me wat?

The character for you for yourself is?
erm..

On the contrary , the thing you hate about yourself is?
trust ppl easily

The most ideal person you want to be is?
myself

For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
thanks so much for evrything..i will appreciate all of you,my fwens..true friendship consists x in da multitude of friends, but in their worth n value..

Ten people to tag
1 Kah Men
2 Jason
3 Shi Ning
4 Koon Rui
5 Astin
6 Zhi Shan
7 Choon Lim
8 CJ
9 Mershel
10 Jia Yi

Who is no.2 having relationship with?
nobody

Is no.3 a female or a male?
Female

If no.7 and no.10 be together would it be a good thing?
O.o..waaaa!surprise..not bad..HAHA..both oso cute and blur

How about no.5 and 8?
LOL..cannot lar..no.5 got boyf d..XD

What is no.1 studying for?
SPM

When was the last time you have chat with them?
evry1 evryday except Zhi Shan n Jia Yi once in a while

Is no.4 a single?
I thnk so..u interested ar?XD

Talk something about no.2.
sum1 who will be there for me,who I can talk to..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook