The Best Of All Medicines Is Resting

February 19, 2011

My throat is still not feeling well..kinda itchy and still coughing T____T My friends in Malaysia kept asking me to try the Fish N Chips here so I had Fish N Chips for brunch XD The weather here is like cold,I don't like to wake up so early !

Chee Li Kee
the Fish N Chips here is really big!

I just watch TV and online whole day because was really lazy to go out...Urgh I don't know how to stand the winter later! oh man! XD
Chee Li Kee
Cook porridge for dinner because my throat isn't feeling well..went out to get Strepsils after that because I was coughing badly :(

Well that's my day for today..Really simple huh? But I'm liking the life like this..Don't need to face complicated life..No wonder NZ people enjoy their life to the max XD

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook