Nuffnang Premiere Screening – Burlesque

February 08, 2011

This is gonna be my last screening from Nuffnang until I'm back :) I am looking forward to watch Burlesque since I watched the trailer in cinema last year..

Burlesque_Eng
I was early to collect the tickets so that I can get the Limited Edition merchandise..but it was such a long queue at early hour! So I didn't manage to get it =X Oh well..

Brought my little brother as my date..as he was my date for my first Nuffnang screening as well..We had Häagen-Dazs ! Yum Yum! Get to see some familiar faces..but only took picture with one..
Chee Li Kee and Tony
Liki and Tony
Chee Li Kee and Theng Jian
Liki and little brother
Chee Li Kee and Theng Jian
holding our Burlesque tickets

Burlesque is awesome! I'm not talking about the storyline..the storyline is predictable and if you watch the trailer,that's basically the whole story in the movie! But the dances and songs are ♥
859797 - Burlesque
One of the character in the movie
859797 - Burlesque
of course,Christina Aguilera..she was naked for this scene!
Burlesque
She's so cute with the short hair wig
Burlesque
and of course with a powerful voice

Christina Aguilera is so hot and Cher is so cool ! Watching in cinema is a double plus because you get to view the stage performances in such a big screen ! ♥

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yes, it is an awesome movie! Glad that I get to meet you there =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's good..nice to meet u too ^^

    ReplyDelete

Like Me on Facebook