Dinner wit Fwens..

March 23, 2008

Ok,honestly I dunno wat's wit Yik Luei..all of a sudden,he asked us out 4 dinner..n he belanja wor!!Of course mus go lar..HAHA..V were supposed 2 meet up at Yik Luei's hse at 6.30pm..but I was late..cz I jus woke up at 6.30pm..LOL..slept 4 half an hour cz tired after dancing..

Anyway,I dunno wat's wrong but once v reached da Omitsu Koshi Restaurant,Sum Hooi(black face)..n Kah Men n Sin Yoong keep scolding Chin Ming n blaming Yik Luei..LOL..I stil dun get it..well,lucky I'm x involved anyway..Anyway,I WAS so HUNGRY!!
v arrived late..soweee..
Yik Luei..Chin Ming n me
v're still desperate 4 more!!
silly chin ming.
Top:Kah Men,Sum Hooi
Below:Yik Luei,Chin Ming,Me

#1 blur..
#2..better!
Kiddy n his mom took 4 us..
pose pose..cute..(1st time c Yik Luei pose?)XD
But Yik Luei turned yeng agn..=_=
punch u Chin Ming
no1...no2..no3..no4..
forced yik luei 2 poseee....XD
pose pose!!
XD..
Sum Hooi facing transport prob..
notice da small kid bhind..XD
Cheers..
cheers agn!!
liki..Sum hooi..
liki..kah men..
chin ming..n liki..
liki..yik luei..
sin yoong..liki..
dream**
yik luei..ur face vry bigg lar..
smile ^^
XP..
chin ming..u spoil dis pic..y act yeng?eewww...
I love dis photo!!Yik Luei,dis is our best photo so far..=_=
chin ming..the WORST cameraman ever..
ur hand!!
finally XD
drunk..
better..
clear!!
drunk agn =_=
candid..

So after makan,Yik Luei's mom send his bak 2 his hse..Kah Men n yoong went bak..me n Chin Ming hang around Yik Luei's hse..n his room XD..walao..he speak hakka damn chun wan ar!!
Yik Luei..when he's small..so cute!!
I didn't noe u can run!!
dunno wat's tt I'm holding XDAHA!!I sleep on Yik Luei's bed..he x angry wor..weird..

Reached home at 11 sumthing..tired ler..but slept at 3am cz chatting on msn..LOL..Thank u Yik Luei!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook