Unfortunate Day

March 25, 2008

Today is a vry UNLUCKYDAY...if u ask why?well...1st is cz I was late 2 skl..yeap..late on mon..1st time in 5yrs I got my name written in da stupid book..ntg lar..1st time onli..didn't get punish standing out..thank god I finished my chem n moral project..passed up tdy d...btw,got bak anthr sucky results...dun ask..sucks..

Anyway,stayed bak for LPS duty n guess wat?Suddenly my car engine temperature rise..too hot,so v gotto stop by 1 place n add water..

stopped by sumwhere in La Salle..

After it cooled down..v tried 2 at least drive 2 Chin Ming's hse..but..da car can't take it..too hot d..so stop sumwhere near da petrol station..n it's raining..

waiting~
OMG...den v realise sumthing is leaking..da more water v add,da more water leaking..

so try 2 add water..but..
suddenly smoke..
EVEN MORE smoke..

v saw smoke frm opposite..
sooo much...
caused by my car..LOL..no lar..dis is wat causes pollution..
summore raining..sky getting dark..
wait in da bus stop..
sien ler..(Imagine u waited for 2 hours..)
Chin Ming:I wanna go home!
oh well...wait ba..
dis car no hope ler..
soooo tired...I wanna sleep..
da water leak until da whole floor is soo wet..
LOL..candid..Chin Ming so cute..
>.<..

Anyway,my dad den arrived later..he take us 2 sum car workshop..den Chin Ming's mom send me home frm der..I reached home at 7.15pm..missed my dance lesson n my nap!!damn tired lar..sigh..LOST my PLANNER T.T..

Hope tml wil b a better day XD..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook