Holiday

March 21, 2008

Hey...It's HOLIDAY tdy...sum dunno hu's bday..n me,Liki is at home..such a gud girl..(can u blif it?)XP..

So..I stayed at home n do my chem projects..der's choir practise tdy..but I accidentally skipped it cz I woke up late PLUS my mom 4got abt it..So no transport..But I was so suprised tt CJ n Calvin oso skip choir practise tdy..Competition is coming soon..but nobody is showing any effort..even if I show,TL wun notice..he thnks he ruled over da whole choir..sad case choir turned out like dis..
-sad stands for seasonal effective disorder

Although it's hol..but evry1 seems so down(hope u're nt too)..dunno y..HAIZZ...Wat should I do now...I'm soooooo confused...STRESS...haiz..seriously I'm vry disappointed wit my exam mark..I thought I could at least do better than dis..

I feel so useless n incapable..haizz..Shld I go choir practise tml?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook