Wen Jie's Belated Birthday Celebration~

March 14, 2008

I noe it's kinda like late(4 a week) 2 celebrate Wen Jie's bday..But..nah,v jus wanna go out 2 celebrate anyway..sry no cake ar..haha..So...v say meet at 11am at Ou..but as usual..V're late..All..Haha..I was so lost in Ou..mainly is bcz my phone left RM0.01..haha..can't contact them..however,get 2 meet up wit Wen Jie in TR after my mom called him..kaka..

So off 2 hav lunch in Chilis..
Timothy describing da Chilis menu..
OMG..I stil haven't wake up..
Sam:I've nvr took so much photo in a day..LOL
Leon..me..Wen Jie
So called"like no place else"
Cj"Say NO 2 Chilis"
#1
#2
da WTF bill
Timo is stil shocked..let us all forgive him..
so bcoz of da bill..da comments were like dis..
Leon,Me,Wen Jie,CJ
Wen Jie stil so happy wit da bill..Timo is..haha..
throw mentos in..(v pay 4 service charge,ok?)

After eating,Timo brought us 2 UF cz v all nvr been der..I didn't noe got such place oso!!


Let's go futsal!!
da HUGE toilet sign..
XD..actually I wanna take da scenary lar Cj..

Then v was like..shld v watch movie or wat?Nah..V went up instead..wat do v do?


let's play pooooool...
Cj so cuteee

So after evrything,v were all hungryy..went 2 Big Apple 2 makan!!!

I look so tired..

At 5.30pm..goin bak home..on da way out OU,v saw dis..walau..


chicken n elephant..LOL
my mom n I..goin bak home..traffic jam..

After an hour plus..v finally reached home..
reached home..

Tired n haven't start moral or chem project at all...HELP!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook