CHS Idol results

April 01, 2008

Oh yea...Chs Idol results came out..NONE of them is frm my class..=_=..5S5 got nobody...RM50 gone..flew jus like tt..our class send 10ppl..but NONE..reli NONE..

Evry1 was so surprised n shocked..even me..I thought at least 1 frm our class lar..since it's class fees..they take it 4 granted?Nooo..I dun thnk so...sumwhat they were saying CHS Idol dis yr is NOT FAIR especially when Mon Wei's judging..*no comments*..Da results were rather shocking..those can reli sing didn't get in while those were jus okok got in..I heard Mon Wei let _____ get in jus bcz they were good fwens..n ______ can't sing..

Hmm...Mon Wei mus b hurt when she hear all dis..but..it's like tt de lar..They blamed da judges dis yr..saying tt they shld give comments on their singing..They're not sastified wit their results..especially Ren Hong,Chun Chee,Kong Weng,Kah Yan n many many more..

While Jie Yi n I..no comment...
good nite..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook