Run.Scream.Jump.

April 09, 2008

Aural during Career And Guidance Talk..It was Lim Ser Kien's idea..V did it in 5SF1..gosh..I missed da engineering part but..HAHA..I hav no interest in Engeneering so..nvm..haha..

Hippy's doing fine..resting..
dun wry..he's jus sleeping..his sleeping style..^^

Well..here a joke 4 u guys..

Wat Gender is ur computer mouse?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dunno?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's a female
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bcz they use pad


I feel so cold~~

OH..WAIT..I dun use mouse pad..I use da laptop wan..touchpad..

Anyway..as I was searching for pictures..I found dis..
Computer mouse using DEAD mouse


i wonder,wouldn't it bcum smelly?..like u noe..decompose?LOL..

And i also found dis..

AHHH..sumbody get tt 4 me!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like Me on Facebook